Put some FUN in your FUNdraising
We offer two different fundraising options that make raising funds simple, easy and fun. Choose between chicken BBQ and mini golf
Host a chicken BBQ fundraiser at Wickham Farms. You will receive a great mark-up per dinner, and not have to deal with the hassles of cooking and getting a temporary health permit at your location. Here’s how it works:
Download flyer with pricing and details (PDF)
- Reserve a date and time for your two-hour event. We only do one fundraiser at a time, so plan early! Choose from Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays.
- Pre-sell tickets and collect the money. We will help you with personalized flyers and tickets.
- The Monday before your event, order and pay for your dinners. The minimum order is 50 dinners.
- Provide four or more volunteers to serve your dinner (we do the cooking).
Host a miniature golf outing at Wickham Farms. Earn $3.50 for every person who plays!
How it works:
Printable mini golf flyer (PDF)
- Reserve your date and time for your two-hour event by calling us at (585) 377-3276 or emailing email@example.com.
Do this well in advance to ensure availability!
- Pre-sell tickets at our regular rate of $5 per round. We will provide you with numbered tickets. If you’d like a poster
to print, we will provide you a file based on our standard template. (Although your tickets will have a specific date
and time, we will honor the tickets for up to 7 days after your event.)
- Before your event starts, turn in unsold tickets and pay for your tickets. You will pay $1.50 for each $5 ticket not
returned. You may not sell tickets to the public at the farm, or after your event begins.
For reservations or questions, please call us at (585) 377-3276, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org